In preparing the coating bath, the order of addition is important. The crosslinker must be
blended first with the SILCOLEASE POLY 363 and well mixed. Only then should the platinum
catalyst be slowly added and well mixed.
|从生产日期开始产品SILCOLEASE POLY 363保质 24个月||请查看安全数据表||重金属|
SILCOLEASE POLY 363
SILCOLEASE POLY 363 is a unique polymer blend of silicone fluids which, when properly
catalyzed and cured, gives a flexible crosslinked coating with premium release properties. This
thermally addition cured solventless based product has been specifically designed to provide a
low coefficient of friction surface comparable to that of a thermally cured solvent condensation
based silicone polymer.
• Low coefficient of friction.
• Premium Release.
• Excellent anchorage to paper & film substrates.
• Good cure at high line speeds.
• Excellent coverage at low coat weights.
• Wide range of release levels with addition of release modifiers.
• Good bath stability.